How to get closer to Allah in Islam
In order to get closer to our master here are some steps that we can follow:
- Begin each and every day by thanking Allah for allowing you to get up in good shape.
- Put Allah ahead of everyone else in your life.
- Try to read a bit of the Qu’ran everyday and pray five times a day.
- If someone is rude to you, then forget about it and forgive them for it.
- At times when you are angry, try to remember Allah and all your problems will instantly go away.
- In cases when you feel very happy, thank Allah for all that he has done for you.
- When something bad or embarrassing happens then you should try to forget about it and thank Allah for not allowing it to get even worse.
- Try to do something good for others such as feeding the poor, caring for an orphan, giving charity, etc.
- Never stop believing in your Lord Allah; always have faith in him.
- Take out some time from your busy schedule to think about all of Allah’s wonderful creations in the world.
- Always forgive, forget, and smile in tough times.
- Whenever you shed tears when remembering or praying to Allah, never restrain yourself or feel embarrassed.
- Show your loved ones such as your parents, grandparents, children, and spouse that you love them. This will please Allah.
- Always pray to Allah to guide you in the right path and not get lost in hardships.
- Never look down on someone that is less fortunate than you. It could be they are a lot closer to Allah then you are.
- Whenever you read the Qu’ran read it from the heart and try not to skim through the words.
- Never let fame and money get to your head, because it will never last you long.
- Whenever Allah does not grant your wishes, do not get dejected because it is not that he is not listening, it is just that what you are asking for is not the best for you. He has something better that is planned for you which will make you a lot happier, so always have patience.
- Do not do anything you know that Allah would not like you to do. Stay away from sins because Allah is always watching and knows all your intentions.
- Always be kind to others and never be jealos. This will make Allah proud of you.
- Never eat those foods that are Haram.
- Always speak the truth and never lie.
- Whenever it comes to solving a dispute between two people, you should be willing to help out so that they can become friends.
- When you are in a tough time, rely on Allah to help you get through the matter.
- Always have faith in Allah and know that He will only do what is best for you.
The following two tabs change content below.