A home is a place that provides safety, comfort and shelter. The homes of Muslims are somewhat different from the homes of individuals belonging to other religions. Islam provides complete knowledge and information regarding any matter of life. You can gather information from various Islamic religious books to decorate your home according to the teachings of Islam.
Below are a few tips that will help you raise the Islamic culture, traditions and various religious features in your home and among your friend’s and family’s households.
- First of all, you need to choose a good wife. Always choose a religious wife that has adequate knowledge and information regarding the basic concepts of Islam. According to the teachings of Islam and from Hades of our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH, a Muslim man must marry a religious woman.
- The religious and good wife is indeed a great blessing of Allah Almighty. If a wife is not religious or righteous, then it is duty of the husband or head of the household to provide Islamic knowledge and information to make her a righteous and religious wife. A man also needs to keep in mind that it is a universal principle in Islam that supervision arrives from Allah, and He is the one to transform the lives of the individuals from good to bad or bad to good as He knows best.
- The head of the family needs to make home the best place to pray to Allah Almighty. According to the teachings of our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH, a house in which Allah Almighty is remembered is that of living things, while a house in which Allah Almighty is not remembered is that of dead individuals. It is the duty of the household to make a home in which Allah Almighty must be remembered whether verbally, by reading Quran, in hearts, during prayers, by discussing various Islamic problems or by comprehension of the various Islamic books in the home.
- The head of house needs to make the home a better place for worship by reading various Islamic books, by reading Quran or discussing the various Islamic issues in the home.
- The head of the household must spread the teachings of Islam in the home. He also needs to build an Islamic library in the house.
Above are the various tips and guidelines to make your home the best place for worship according to the teachings and concepts of Islam.
Latest posts by Jawad Ahmad (see all)
- Is Social Media Playing its Role to Create Peace among Different Religions? - September 8, 2013
- Will Takseem Square become Tahreer Square? - July 13, 2013
- Wafaqi edaraa masoolat corruption rokney me puri tarha nakaam ho chuka ha - June 9, 2013
- Mohammad Zillur Rehman - May 3, 2013
- Muslim Google - April 16, 2013