In this Episode, Chris speaks with Hamza, a physician who has been witness to at least four revolutions throughout Arab Spring. He shares his thoughts on the beginnings of Arab Spring, and in particular Egypt’s revolution, on the date Egypt’s first president was announced.
Latest posts by MuslimAcademyAdmin (see all)
- Important Contributions of Muslims to Chemistry - October 17, 2013
- Popular Islamic Names – Ayesha - February 10, 2013
- The Significance of the Islamic Name ‘Ali’ - February 6, 2013
- Looking For Guest Writers to Write on Islam, Western Islamic Relations, Politics - February 3, 2013
- Muslim Academy’s #MyJihad for 2013 – Discuss Issues Other Sites Won’t - January 1, 2013