In this Episode, Chris and Caitlin speak with Walaa about the basics of the Arabic Language. Not a language instructional podcast, they talk about the history of Arabic, the importance of Modern Standard Arabic, as well as some basic differences in sounds.
Latest posts by MuslimAcademyAdmin (see all)
- Important Contributions of Muslims to Chemistry - October 17, 2013
- Popular Islamic Names – Ayesha - February 10, 2013
- The Significance of the Islamic Name ‘Ali’ - February 6, 2013
- Looking For Guest Writers to Write on Islam, Western Islamic Relations, Politics - February 3, 2013
- Muslim Academy’s #MyJihad for 2013 – Discuss Issues Other Sites Won’t - January 1, 2013