In this Episode, Chris and Caitlin speak with Walaa about the basics of the Arabic Language. Not a language instructional podcast, they talk about the history of Arabic, the importance of Modern Standard Arabic, as well as some basic differences in sounds.
Latest posts by Muslim Academy (see all)
- Important Contributions of Muslims to Chemistry - October 17, 2013
- Popular Islamic Names – Ayesha - February 10, 2013
- The Significance of the Islamic Name ‘Ali’ - February 6, 2013
- Looking For Guest Writers to Write on Islam, Western Islamic Relations, Politics - February 3, 2013
- Muslim Academy’s #MyJihad for 2013 – Discuss Issues Other Sites Won’t - January 1, 2013