In today’s podcast, Doaa describes an article written by Robert Spencer, an example of Islamophobia. The discussion transitions into an examination as to why Islamophobia exists and how individuals have benefited and profited from it. Our contributors conclude with an invitation for debate to one of the most prolific propagators of Islamophobia.
Latest posts by MuslimAcademyAdmin (see all)
- Important Contributions of Muslims to Chemistry - October 17, 2013
- Popular Islamic Names – Ayesha - February 10, 2013
- The Significance of the Islamic Name ‘Ali’ - February 6, 2013
- Looking For Guest Writers to Write on Islam, Western Islamic Relations, Politics - February 3, 2013
- Muslim Academy’s #MyJihad for 2013 – Discuss Issues Other Sites Won’t - January 1, 2013